1K views

Read in Newark Star Ledger about a woman and son who got screwed by Trafalger.Bad publicity for Trafager.

Have used Caravan in the past and was very happy. The problem should not have gotten this far. For the few dollars you are trying to save, many readers will be discouraged from using Trafalger including myself. Woman and child should have been reimbursed immediately.

You will lose customers as a result of the paper article.

I have made my point and don't feel additional words are necessary.Trafager tours screwed a family who paid for a seven or eight day trip, placed on a bus that was half way through the tour and refused to take any responsibility.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Trafalgar Tours needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trafalgar Tours.

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments

Somerset, New Jersey, United States #1054394

Would not use Trafalgar after reading the article in the paper!

Kampgrounds Of America - The worst experience Kampgrounds Of America "I have been visiting Koa for over 10 years in big groups as well asa small family group. Although the campers are very friendly the staff is not. We were..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - European Whirl - January 2016 with the fabulous Patrick Sidney Trafalgar Tours "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - False Advertisement:Fly for $499 on all Europe and Britain 2017 Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..." Read more National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more