5.0
Additional Fees

My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning.It was everything we had hoped and more.

I was so impressed with Trafalgar and in particular our tour director Daren Blake. His knowledge and attention to detail was very impressive. Daren planned things so that everywhere we went, we arrived before the crowds, which made the experiences even better. The historical knowledge he shared of beautiful Ireland kept the trip fascinating and fun.

The assigned seats on the coach, and being moved up 3 rows every day was ingenious and avoided the uncomfortable situations I've heard about from friends who have used other tour companies. Watching other tour groups handling their luggage to and from their hotel rooms added to our conviction that we had indeed selected the right company. Can't forget to mention our incredible driver Tony Davis. He was amazing.

I have been recommending Trafalgar to all of my friends and know who I'll turn to for our next adventure.Just have to decide where to go next.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Trafalgar Tours and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about trafalgar tours tour director at Trafalgar Tours was medieval dinner at dunguaire castle , but reviewer liked itinerary and skill of the tour directory and driver. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trafalgar Tours.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Trafalgar Tours to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments