Trafalgar Tours - Loved our Best of Ireland 2016 Tour

3 of 75 Trafalgar Tours reviews

My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning.It was everything we had hoped and more.

I was so impressed with Trafalgar and in particular our tour director Daren Blake. His knowledge and attention to detail was very impressive. Daren planned things so that everywhere we went, we arrived before the crowds, which made the experiences even better. The historical knowledge he shared of beautiful Ireland kept the trip fascinating and fun.

The assigned seats on the coach, and being moved up 3 rows every day was ingenious and avoided the uncomfortable situations I've heard about from friends who have used other tour companies. Watching other tour groups handling their luggage to and from their hotel rooms added to our conviction that we had indeed selected the right company. Can't forget to mention our incredible driver Tony Davis. He was amazing.

I have been recommending Trafalgar to all of my friends and know who I'll turn to for our next adventure.Just have to decide where to go next.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
    • Itinerary and skill of the tour directory and driver
    • Country
    • Culture
    • People
    • Scenery
    • History
  • What I disliked
    • Medieval dinner at dunguaire castle

Reason of review:
Good quality
Review category
Travel
review #957578 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Trafalgar Tours? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 75 Trafalgar Tours reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Trafalgar Tours. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Trafalgar Tours.
Filing a new complaint about
×