Trafalgar Tours - Loved our Best of Ireland 2016 Tour
My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning.It was everything we had hoped and more.
I was so impressed with Trafalgar and in particular our tour director Daren Blake. His knowledge and attention to detail was very impressive. Daren planned things so that everywhere we went, we arrived before the crowds, which made the experiences even better. The historical knowledge he shared of beautiful Ireland kept the trip fascinating and fun.
The assigned seats on the coach, and being moved up 3 rows every day was ingenious and avoided the uncomfortable situations I've heard about from friends who have used other tour companies. Watching other tour groups handling their luggage to and from their hotel rooms added to our conviction that we had indeed selected the right company. Can't forget to mention our incredible driver Tony Davis. He was amazing.
I have been recommending Trafalgar to all of my friends and know who I'll turn to for our next adventure.Just have to decide where to go next.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Itinerary and skill of the tour directory and driver
What I disliked
- Medieval dinner at dunguaire castle
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I'm not sure why I go to this business because I always leave insulted and irritated. I tried to give them a chance but while they're very fast in going..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "They're not free at all! It costs $500 to do their program! Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6..."