We had an awesome tour guide, named Simone Testa. He knew everything and everyone. He thought out all possible problems in advance and took care of every detail. Greece had a worker's strike when we were there, but we had a bus driver and went to other destinations. It was an incredible value and we could never had seen what we did without a guide!
We saw two islands and visited a winery, ancient ruins, a pompai like museum, several local restaurants and great accommodations. We think we have found a way to travel that suits us. We met wonderful travel companions and got along with everyone.
Greece is a little bit hard to traverse, so if you haven't walked 5 miles a day, you should prepare yourself by getting in shape! It is worth the effort.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "This sleeping bag is horrible,horrible,horrible,horrible the zipper gets snagged and snagged over and over again, doesn't zip, teeth on zipper comes undone and the track is broken and can't mend..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "US Family guide is a complete scam!! We purchased a advertising package for $980 that was supposed to include 7 blog posts in 7 different locations from bloggers who we..."
- " I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup. The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."