We had an awesome tour guide, named Simone Testa. He knew everything and everyone. He thought out all possible problems in advance and took care of every detail. Greece had a worker's strike when we were there, but we had a bus driver and went to other destinations. It was an incredible value and we could never had seen what we did without a guide!

We saw two islands and visited a winery, ancient ruins, a pompai like museum, several local restaurants and great accommodations. We think we have found a way to travel that suits us. We met wonderful travel companions and got along with everyone.

Greece is a little bit hard to traverse, so if you haven't walked 5 miles a day, you should prepare yourself by getting in shape! It is worth the effort.

Well done!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Trafalgar Tours and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trafalgar Tours to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trafalgar Tours and trafalgar tours tour guide for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments

Returned yesterday from the Island Hopper tour. Our forth trip with Trafalgar and Simone, our guide, was the best so far. Great personal service and a wonderful sense of humor.