We had an awesome tour guide, named Simone Testa. He knew everything and everyone. He thought out all possible problems in advance and took care of every detail. Greece had a worker's strike when we were there, but we had a bus driver and went to other destinations. It was an incredible value and we could never had seen what we did without a guide!
We saw two islands and visited a winery, ancient ruins, a pompai like museum, several local restaurants and great accommodations. We think we have found a way to travel that suits us. We met wonderful travel companions and got along with everyone.
Greece is a little bit hard to traverse, so if you haven't walked 5 miles a day, you should prepare yourself by getting in shape! It is worth the effort.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This sleeping bag is horrible,horrible,horrible,horrible the zipper gets snagged and snagged over and over again, doesn't zip, teeth on zipper comes undone and the track is broken and can't mend..."
- "What they say if its to good to be true! paid 400.00 dollars; no Hawaii all inclusive package with additional 250.00 and 200.00 dollars booking fee and peak season..."
- "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."
- "We had a great experience with Bath Planet. Saw them at a home show and were impressed with how friendly and professional the people in the booth were. ..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."