2.0

My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this deal I was told that because I was planning to travel in July 2017 a surcharge would apply.

I plan to book the European Whirl in July 2017 so this deal should apply. Apparently not!.

This is false advertising. It is either $499 or not! Why would Trafalgar advertise for this price - if the deal is not applicable. I believe Trafalgar should stick to the deal advertised.

Not happy with this.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Trafalgar Tours and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about trafalgar tours fly for 499-dollars on all europe and britain 2017 deal from Trafalgar Tours was false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trafalgar Tours.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Trafalgar Tours to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments