2.1
Additional Fees

I sign up for best of italy on 23 sept to 6 oct with great expectation, i paid 5300 sgd as compared to chan brothers which has similar tour, which cost only 3900 sgd, with a room on my own.To my horror, i end up hiding now in the bathroom to do this review as i need to share a room with someone who snores so loudly.

The food is also a let down despite paying more ( sg italian food is even better)for those provided in the night, lunch is not provided for all the days unlike the local tours. And the optional tours are in addtion to the high price i pay, had i know i need to suffer in such manner, i would have taken local tour and not end up in such misery. Also, the tour grps people are much older than me, felt really out of place, pay more, food is not good, and a snoring companion. This is my worst nightmare.

I call up the travalgar agent to introduce me a trip which is rather lay back and provide the best experience, end up this trip is as packed as any local tour.

The only saving grace is the tour guide which is rather funny and helpful, but that doesnt justify for almost 2k more.I felt mislead for the information and suffered in this trip

Review about: Trafalgar Tours Best Of Italy Tour.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments

You are ridicoulus,

But do you think things and services are given for free in Italy?

You are a bloody cheap and miserable woman, why did you book a female share accomodation? To save money of course!