Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!!

20 of 73 Trafalgar Tours reviews

After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today).Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure.

What about the airplane tickets that have already been booked? Are there any alternatives or do you simply not care? No one seems to be able to give any answers. Trafalgar South Africa's public relations officer sent me a crappy little e mail that she won't be available until the 16th of this month and referred me to three other people who contact details she omitted.

What does she think am I supposed to do? Send a carrier pigeon? One of these persons I was able to track down via google (because of course I have nothing better to so). A Mr Beyers from Insight immediately sent me a very polite letter explaining that he would refer my complaint it Trafalgar - TO WHOM I COMPLAINED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

So I guess no joy there!I have included proof of payment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Croatia And Bosnia Tour
Review category
Travel
review #847072

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Trafalgar Tours? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 73 Trafalgar Tours reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Trafalgar Tours. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Trafalgar Tours.
Filing a new complaint about
×