4.5
Additional Fees

this was an absolutely wonderful trip...everything was great and everyone was great..

we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with money and purchasing items from vendors.. Vendors in tourist areas of Egypt at really, really aggressive but he made everything work well. his knowledge of the whole country from hieroglyphs to religion was excellent.. he taught all of us so much I could not express how much I learned and I know all of our group felt the same.

7 nights on the Nile on the la Traviata boat was icing on the cake.. staff and food was impecible.. everyone from bus drivers to waiters were unbelievably nice.. One waiter was even teaching one of our group Arabic.

every day he had new words for her and she was doing excellently..Traffic in Cairo is a life experience in itself and our drivers just breezed through although a lot of us were holding our breaths sometimes. Never did we feel unsafe and the country is hoping for a resurgence of tourist trade.

With the opening of the new Cairo museum and more stability in the region if you are interested in going GO!!!!!!photo I have put up is different from the norm, it is sunrise in Cairo on 4/1/17 which was my granddaughter's 24 birthday, so it is very special to me

Review about: Trafalgar Tours Tour Guide.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments